quinta-feira, fevereiro 14, 2008

Portuguese Parliament

Today I cover the debate in the Portuguese Parliament. It was the second time I went on assignment there, and I really like to go cover these debates.
There are four places in the galleries of the parliament where we can take photos of the politicians so we can get all of them.
I took a Canon EOS 1D Mark II N and work most of the time with the amazing Canon lens 300mm 2.8L. With this lens I can get close to the politicians then is just wait for the perfect expression and be ready to press the shutter button to capture it. Of course the camera 8 frames per sec help but all the attention is needed because they are always moving.
Here is a photo of the building of the Portuguese Parliament and some of the politicians and they’re expressions.

©Miguel A.Lopes
©Miguel A.Lopes
©Miguel A.Lopes
©Miguel A.Lopes
©Miguel A.Lopes
©Miguel A.Lopes
©Miguel A.Lopes

Sem comentários: