quarta-feira, setembro 05, 2007

My third soccer game but now as prime photographer!

Last Sunday my photo editor gave my the trust and send me to work as one of two photographers to a big soccer game in the Portuguese major league. The game was between the team Sporting against Beleneses. I used two Canon cameras again, the EOS 1D Mark II N with the lens 300L 2.8, and the Canon 20D with the lens 24-70L 2.8. I positioned myself in one corner and my colleague stayed in the opposite corner. In the first half I had the team Belenenses attacking in my direction. During the halftime break I start editing the photos on my laptop and I start sending the photos to my editor in the Agency. During the second period Sporting team was attacking in my direction and I had to be photographing the game, editing photos on photoshop with captions and keep sending photos to the Agency. Its a tough job but very exciting too. It's also very rewarding to see my photos published the next day in the newspapers, in this game I had a small photo in the front page of two different newspapers and today I had one big photograph of the players fighting for the ball in another newspaper.
This are some of the photos of the game and also the moment when Belenenses Coach Jorge Jesus was speaking with is player Gabriel.
Oh by the way Sporting won by 1-0.

©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes

Sem comentários: