domingo, setembro 30, 2007

Another Press Conference

Today in Lisbon was signed the MAOC-N International Agreement Establishing the Maritime Analysis and Operations Center-Narcotics. I had to do photos for the News Agency Lusa/Epa and also for the Official website of the Portuguese Presidency of European Union. After the ceremony of signature, the Portuguese Minister of Justice , Alberto Costa spoke to those present. While he was speaking I made a few photos but I really enjoy this one because of the composition and the colors, since it is a matter related to European Union Presidency.
For this photo I used the lens 70-200mm with 3.2 of aperture, 800 iso and 1/40 of speed, it is not a fast speed so to assure that he stayed in focus I made several sequence shoots. I shoot in Raw so I wasn't to worry about the temperature of light because I can adjust it when processing the images.

©Miguel A. Lopes

Sem comentários: