segunda-feira, julho 30, 2007

Gypsy Portraits

I made this portraits when me and a colleague went to do a reportage with Nomadic Gypsy's. I already publish here some other photos I made there but I went back to see again all the photographs I made that day and now I publish this portraits of the gypsy kids. During the period I was there this kids were always wanting me to photograph them and it was getting hard to do my job because they were always around me. So at one point I call all of them and put them one by one in front of the camera. Suddenly they became shy, it was like the camera was stilling something from them and in a way they became fragile and vulnerable.

©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes

Sem comentários: