domingo, maio 27, 2007

Danish Carnival

Photos form the Danish Street Carnival, it was a rainy and a bit cold day but even so the danish girls were dressed like the girls do it in the Brazilian Carnival. It was nice to see they're happiness and energy, and most of them were good dancing samba.
My camera and lens is sealed but I prefer not taking risks with rain so I improvised a rain cover for it. I had a plastic bag so I just wrap it around the camera and went to a store to ask for a bit of tape ( you should have always in your camera bag a roll of tape) to old the plastic bag to my camera. I was a bit wet but my Canon was perfect and made some good shoots.

© Miguel A. Lopes
© Miguel A. Lopes
© Miguel A. Lopes
© Miguel A. Lopes

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Those are some really nice photos!!!