sábado, agosto 18, 2007

Shooting my first soccer games

Last week I start shooting my first soccer games. The first game was for the Champions League between Benfica and Copenhagen. Benfica won by 2-1 with the player Rui Costa scoring the two goals. The stadium was full and just before the game start the Eagle that is the symbol of Benfica flew inside the stadium delighting all the crowd. The second game was for the Portuguese League between Sporting and Academica. Sporting won by 5-1.
For the two games I took with me two cameras a Canon 1D Mark II N with the amazing Canon lens 300mm 2.8L. mounting it in a monopod and a Canon 20D changing it between two lenses the 24-70mm 2.8L and the 70-200mm is 2.8L. I also took my laptop to transmit the photos to the agency.
I can see a big difference in my evolution in just two games but of course I need to shoot much more games to became efficient and get the trust of my editors. So far I love the experience.

©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes
©Miguel A. Lopes

Sem comentários: