segunda-feira, janeiro 22, 2007

Finally the Snow

This winter in Denmark the snow was late just today the city woke up in white, normally it starts coming in December according to local people. For me its a totally new experience of life because I never lived in a country with snow or this cold. I lived all my life in Portugal and the last year I lived in the warm coast of Caribe in Mexico where temperatures never pass below 25 degrees Celsius. In Denmark people are used to live with snow and nothing stops, everyone still cycling to work or run in the park. I have also to get used to this climate and is not that hard with the right cloths. Another thing is the beauty of the city which is already amazing but dressed in white makes it almost an unreal scenery.
I just took a few photos but tomorrow I expect to take more.



© Miguel A. Lopes



© Miguel A. Lopes




© Miguel A. Lopes



© Miguel A. Lopes

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Great set of b&w :)