segunda-feira, janeiro 15, 2007

Hypnotic Brass Ensemble

This photos are from Hypnotic Brass Ensemble a jazz band that I meet in New York in December. They are eight brothers suns of the jazz trumpeter and composer Kelan Phil Cohran who is a hugely influential figure in the history of Chicago music.
The sound of they're music is very melodic and sophisticated jazz and it was amazing ear them in the Union Square subway station even mixed with the sounds of trains coming all the time.
During my stay in New York I found them almost every days playing in the station or outside in the streets and every time a crowd of people was gathered around them listening and enjoying the great music.
Soon I will bring some news about them and where you can buy or listen to they're music.

© Miguel A. Lopes



© Miguel A. Lopes



© Miguel A. Lopes



© Miguel A. Lopes



© Miguel A. Lopes



© Miguel A. Lopes



© Miguel A. Lopes

1 comentário:

Addac disse...

Hey Miguel,
I am doing a story on Hypnotic Brass Ensemble. You have the best photos. Would like to use one, what's your fee and license agreement?
I can be reached at alitacarter@gmail.com